Other day when I was trying to edit my ‘Account’ entity ribbon using ‘Ribbon Work Bench’ tool, I was getting ‘Found more than one RibbonDiff entity’error at the time of publishing customization’s.
Refer the KB Article
- One of the reason could be, In <RibbonDiffXml> there might be more than one element with same ‘Id’.
- In my case, I had two <HideCustomAction> node with same ‘HideActionId’
To fix the issue I followed below steps
- Create a solution with the affected entity and export
- Extract the folder, open the “customizations.xml”
- Go to <RibbonDiffXml> and check if any of the XML elements with same Id’s
- Delete or Rename the duplicate XML elements
- Save, Re-import and Publish the solution
If by following the above steps in ‘Fix’ does not solve the problem, try these steps
- Take a backup of “customizations.xml” file
- Now open the original ‘customizations.xml’ and clear…
View original post 80 more words