***[Referencing to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team Blog]
|Here’s where to find all the new documentation available for the Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2015 Update 1. This update introduces new features such as
- Separation of service bus namespace for SDK and Connector: You can now configure Microsoft Dynamics Marketing SDK and Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM with different service bus namespaces.
- Microsoft-owned queues for CRM Online integration: Microsoft Dynamics Marketing now provides managed service buses for CRM Online integration. You don’t need to have a Microsoft Azure account and service bus namespace for CRM Online integration.
- Double opt-in for email marketing: Send an opt-in link to incoming contacts to verify them. Double opt-in helps you to maintain lead quality and remain compliant with regional regulations.
- Duplicate detection in email messages: Configure your instance so that email messages are delivered only once per email inbox and avoid sending multiple emails to duplicate contact records.
- Assets & media improvements: Tag your assets using multiple keywords and use the improved keyword based search to filter them.
- Expanded Analytics with Odata, Excel and Power BI: Create beautiful, informative reports based on real-time data drawn directly from Dynamics Marketing. With this release, we continue to add expanded support for more OData feeds and Power BI features—both for stand-alone Excel workbooks and for PowerBI.com. The new Dynamics Marketing connector for Power BI delivers an all-new collection of dashboard widgets that enable you to embed specially targeted graphs and views based on your Dynamics Marketing data right on your PowerBI.com dashboard. Be informed, plan strategically, and show off your results.
- For more information about the update, see What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Help Center
This central information hub gives you access to key Microsoft Dynamics Marketing content sources:
Information for IT pros, administrators, implementers, and customizers
Marketing Setup & Administration – The portal for Dynamics Marketing administrators!
Information for developers
Marketing Developer Center – The portal for Dynamics Marketing Developers!
Download Software Development Kit for Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2015 Update 1
Information for end users
Marketing Help & Training – The place to find end-user help and training. Videos, e-books, quick reference guides, walkthrough topics, and more.
More coming soon
Stay tuned, and let us know in the blog comments what you think of the new content – and what you look forward to seeing in the future. Give feedback on the content.