Preparing your organization for the next release? If you administer, configure, or install Microsoft Dynamics products and services, watch this page for information about ongoing releases.
Below are some of the highlights coming for CRM Online:
- Improved navigation and user interface options: Increase adoption with improved user experience, including new UI themes and faster navigation to records.
- Immersive Excel experience: Now you can use Microsoft Excel Online to do quick analysis right from CRM Online.
- Excel export completely redesigned. With a single click, you can export to Excel anywhere, including the desktop version of Excel (2007 and later), Excel Online, and other Excel clients.
- Embedded OneNote: Capture photos, take voice notes, do free-form drawings, and more. Everything is automatically linked with the record in CRM Online.
- Track email by folder: Folder tracking provides a new and intuitive way to track incoming email activities on any device that supports Exchange. Now you can track your email directly from virtually any device.
- Social sales: Define rules for creating or updating CRM records from incoming activities. For example, you can now generate leads or opportunities from social posts.
- Mobile sales: With the new CRM for Phones app, enjoy the same great mobile experience on your phone as you do on your tablet. Nurture your leads and opportunities through the sales process with the new intuitive interface.
- Integrated Parature knowledge base: Empower agents with knowledge base integrated into daily service interactions, including the ability to both search and receive automated suggestions.
- Create Office Groups: Collaborate with team members who don’t have access to CRM Online with Office Groups. For example, create a group for your sales team, invite other Office 365 users to join the group, and then share documents, email, OneNote notes, and more.