Simple yet Great integration. I had one implementation where CSR used to take notes while on Call and attach them to CRM record as annotations. This will be great help.
Do you know you can link Dynamics CRM records with OneNote?
Take the scenario, you capture unstructured notes in OneNote for your meetings and would like to link those unstructured notes to your CRM record.
Through using CRM for Outlook you can create OneNote pages straight from CRM records, that automatically link to the CRM record.
So how do I do this? Follow these simple steps:
- Open up Outlook and navigate to a CRM record, in my example Accounts
- Right click on the record that you want to create a OneNote for and select OneNote
- Pick the location of the note and click OK
- A new OneNote page will be created with some base CRM record details and a link to the CRM record that you selected.
- If you click the link the CRM record will open
- If you now go back to CRM for Outlook and right click on…
View original post 60 more words