As smartphones and tablets are fading and Wearable are next, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is also moving along targeting Google Glass.
By making use of Android app, resco.net is in process to launch “Resco CRM Glass”. Promotion line from resco.net explains all about it as: “Let your service staff use both hands for performing a task, while having information from the CRM system in front of their eyes.”
We will surly have to wait for few more months to try our hands on it, but resco.net has already launched a trial version for their smart phone and tablet app for Android (Supports Android 4.4.4 J), Apple and Windows platforms. Below is a short description on it.
Resco Mobile CRM app is a client for Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allows you to access your data on the go. It boosts the productivity of sales people, field technicians…anyone who needs to be mobile while working.
The app works in online, as well as offline mode, so you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need it. The application does not require any middleware – just install it on your device, connect directly to your Dynamics CRM and start using it with your real data.
- Works seamlessly in online, as well as offline mode – you can select one of 4 modes the app will work in: Always online/ Never Online/ Online when connected to Wi-Fi/ Manual
- No Middleware needed — insert Dynamics CRM URL and login credentials and you are ready to go
- Full integration of interactive map (gestures support) displaying multiple records at once
- Multimedia support (pictures, documents, iFrames, signatures…)
- Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
- Multilanguage support
- Photo capturing
- Advanced filters and sorting
- Encrypted database
- Fully customizable